Accessing the Websites and Account Security
By using or visiting any of the Websites, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion, with or without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to portions of the Websites, or the entirety of each of the Websites, to users, including registered users.
To access the Websites or some of the resources they offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Websites that all the information you provide on the Websites is correct, current, and complete. If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you should not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the information you provide to us; however, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or the Websites or for changes to or losses of data. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that any information or data you submit to the Websites shall become the property of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Websites and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You are permitted to use the Websites for your personal, non-commercial use only, or, solely if applicable, your legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective client or business partner of the Company. Except as specifically permitted by us, you may not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Websites, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Websites for a permitted use.
The Company’s name and logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the sites or interfere with any other party's use of the Websites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any portion of the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Websites.
- Attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We reserve the right to:
- Remove or reject any User Contributions for any or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material submitted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Websites, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this paragraph.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions may not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or other protected class.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes and personal use. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of their contents.
Statements prepared by the Company and made on the Websites that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. These factors are discussed more fully in the Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission reports, including its most recently filed annual report on form 10-K and subsequently filed quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. All such forward-looking statements should be considered in light of these factors.
It is the Company’s policy to provide any financial outlook for future periods only at the time of a quarterly earnings release and related conference call and not to comment further on that outlook during the ensuing period except through a public news release.
Changes to the Websites
We may update the Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Websites at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Websites, or close any or all of them indefinitely.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Websites
Linking to the Website
The Websites may not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Websites other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission with or without notice.
Links from the Websites
The Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, which links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Additionally, any reference made on the Websites to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not indicate or imply that the Company or any Company employee endorses, recommends, or favors the item mentioned. The views and opinions expressed on the Websites do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
The owner of the Websites is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We provide the Websites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Websites or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Websites for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITES OR THEIR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES, ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE COMPANY’S WEBSITES, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
© The GEO Group, Inc. 1997 - 2013. All Rights Reserved.
The Websites are operated by:
The GEO Group, Inc.
One Park Place
621 NW 53rd Street, Suite 700
Boca Raton, FL 33487
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.