For more than 40 years, BI Incorporated has delivered innovative products and services that offer an alternative to incarceration for community corrections agencies supervising parolees, probationers, or pretrial defendants. Our products include a wide range of electronic monitoring systems, enabling agencies to apply the least restrictive or appropriate option to support compliance to conditions of release. By releasing individuals to community supervision with the support of these innovative tools, they are able live in the community, support themselves and their families, and supervising officers understand better how a person is doing in the community.
BI offers government agencies more than a dozen compliance technologies, including:
- Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology to enhance compliance
- Court admissible, transdermal and breath alcohol monitoring devices to accurately test and drive sobriety
- Accurate radio frequency solutions, ideal for monitoring compliance with curfews and other defined locations
- Electronic monitoring software solutions that provide agencies with effective tools to enhance supervision
Made in the USA
- BI proudly designs, engineers, and manufactures 200,000+ GPS tracking, alcohol detection, and RF monitoring units annually in Colorado. BI employs more than 1,200 professionals, including technicians, software engineers, assembly professionals, and call center representatives, and our supply chain includes thousands of additional U.S. workers.