GEO TRANSPORT, INC.
Delivering safe and secure transportation, with service second to none.
GEO’s in-house transportation division, GEO Transport, Inc. (GTI) provides armed, secure transportation services to federal, state and local government agencies in the United States and internationally. With the flexibility and resources to provide both ground and air transfer services, GTI helps government customers meet their increasing need for secure transportation. GEO Transport has over 500 special secure compliant vehicles and have successfully transported over 8.1 million passengers since its inception. GTI is authorized as a U.S. Department of Transportation regulated motor carrier. DOT License #1705757.
GTI’s secure transportation operations are co-located with facilities operated by GEO, supporting the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the U.S. Marshals Service and the Federal Bureau of Prisons. GTI operates within the strict regulatory compliance established by law and various federal and state agencies to include the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and customer secure transportation standards. GTI has successfully passed every USDOT compliance inspection as well as federal and state fire arms certifications.
GTI operates a fleet of customized secure transport vehicles and provides unmatched support services, including:
- Special secure USDOT compliant vehicles
- Licensed and armed transportation officers
- Strategically located transportation centers nationwide
- Proprietary GPS satellite tracking software (GEOTrack)
- Two-way communications, in-vehicle recording, and continuous vehicle monitoring
- Constant communication link with all service vehicles
- Ground support to book and re-route vehicles in real time